Dallas Data Center Relocation Guide
Data Center Relocation Dallas
There are a number of reasons to Locate your Data Center in Dallas or why you need to relocate to a Dallas Data Center.
Dallas is an ideal city to locate your data center from a geographic perspective. Positioned 300 miles from the coast it is not at risk of coastal flooding. Dallas is categorized as a low-risk zone for earthquakes
Dallas is not in the path of Tornado Alley and is also not prone to hurricanes or other inclement weather. This makes it an ideal place to locate a data center.
People & Staff:
Dallas is home to universities and many technology companies and data centers.
Data Center Space:
There are many good data centers in Dallas. For a list of data centers go here.
Our Solution includes:
- Project Management working closely with your team.
- Well trained staff.
- Connectivity testing.
- Cabling in the closet if required.
- Clear out of all packing materials & debris.
- Onsite support for physical issues when users arrive.
- We leave a card with a number to call and have personnel onsite with a color-coded shirt or baseball cap to call upon, freeing up your support desk.
Contact us today to get started